Friday, June 19, 2015

Is There A Ferrari In My Future?



I was walking past the Sushi Den On South Pearl Street here in Denver last Sunday and noticed the above Ferrari parked out front.  It looked like a pretty nice automobile, and since my brand new Hyundai Accent was damaged by hail a few weeks ago, I pondered the idea of purchasing one too.  After all, I will be retiring in just a few years (2 years, 11 months, 29 days, but who's counting), and a Ferrari would be perfect for tooling around town, picking up groceries, going to the ballgame, etc.  Plus, I'll bet they seat you right away at the Sushi Den if your drive up in one of those.  And how much could it possibly cost, anyway?  I could probably get the payment under $150 with a small down payment.  After all, it only seats 2 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment