Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!


Today is Father's Day, and in honor of that I am featuring a photograph that I took of my father Nelson back in November of 1969.  It was taken at my sister Susan and brother-in-law George's apartment at 1130 South Michigan Avenue in Chicago, just across the street from Grant Park and Lake Michigan.  My father was 60 years old when I took this photograph, two years younger than I am now, which I find pretty amazing.  How the years have flown by.  And how the times have changed, and in many ways not for the better.  Now to me, my father looks 60 years old.  The big question is, do I look like I am 62 years old  Please let me know. And lying about it is perfectly fine.   Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment