Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Hail With It!



I am taking my car in tomorrow to repair the hail damage that I sustained three weeks ago, but the problem is that it is still hailing here in Denver.  I took the above photograph just last week, looking out the door of the store where I work part-time in the evenings.  It was still another significant rain and hail storm.  What if I get my car repaired and it is damaged again?  Will this be a monthly occurrence?  Will the insurance company keep paying?  The mind boggles.  On a completely different subject (my mind tends to wonder like that these days), the place where I work part-time in the evenings sells hula-hoops, Duncan yo-yos, kites, White Castle hamburgers, and even Brylcreem ("a little dab will do ya") for God's sake.   It is like going back to the South Side of Chicago in the early 1960s.  For better and for worse, I might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment