Saturday, February 13, 2016

Exactly 51 Years Later...


I did not realize it until I looked at the writing on the bottom of yesterday's Blog photograph of myself and my 7th grade class at Fort Dearborn School, but it was taken in February of 1965, exactly 51 years ago. And so today I am posting a photograph showing how I look now, which I took this afternoon on the balcony of my central Denver condo, enjoying the springlike temperatures.  Back then I was a bit of a nerd, while today, of course, I am a hipster, living the dream - except for the part about having to work two jobs, of course.  In any case, the groundhog was right.  It didn't see it's shadow, and so it will be an early spring. Temperatures here will be in the 60s this week and next, with no snow in sight.  Let the good times roll!  And now off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment