Monday, February 22, 2016

Using Older Computer Equipment In The Workplace


My office mate Peter constantly complains about the old monitors that we both use at the bookstore where we work.  He frequently points out that even the store's break room has a flat screen monitor, while we don't. I myself have no trouble with using older equipment.  I say, if it works, it works, which is how I wound up driving my classic 1987 Honda Civic for almost 30 years.  In any case, I have suggested that Peter push the monitor off the desk and say it was an accident, but then the computer team, suspecting the truth, might give him an even older monitor, possibly an Atari, which would probably thrill the appraisers on Antiques Roadshow.  Where did you find this treasure?

3 comments:

  1. wow impressive post,We can get valuable knowledge from this site. Thanks for sharing this informative stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we must change our selves with the passage of time and there is a need to look into what technology has facilitated us in the most recent context and we must get rid of old materials.

    ReplyDelete