Friday, February 19, 2016

Leave It To Bieber


And no - the above photograph is not of Justin Bieber.  It is a photograph of my bookstore office mate Peter that I took about a year ago.  Peter will not let me take any more photographs of him for this Blog, but he has plenty of suggestions on how to improve it.  For starters, he suggests that I feature photographs of popular stars such as Justin Bieber, Kanye West, and various and sundry Kardashians, and make up stories about them.  Of course, I really don't know anything about these people, and am not even sure what a Kardashian does to make them so famous.  I would much prefer to make up stories about Peter, but then he would probably walk across the aisle and give me a good whack.  Just not worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you don't need to write something about famous people, write something about ordinary people and what you thought about them.

    ReplyDelete