Monday, September 27, 2021

Watching Tottenham Play Arsenal With Mark


I watched Tottenham play their arch-rival Arsenal with my friend Mark (seen virtually in the above photo at London's Emirates Stadium) yesterday morning. Mark is a big Tottenham fan, and both of us have gone many times to watch their games at Esters Neighborhood Pub - a popular local cafe here in Southeast Denver - with the Colorado Spurs, the local fan club. I imagine those fans were pretty unhappy with the team yesterday morning, since Tottenham looked pretty flat, and lost the soccer match 3-1. It is still pretty early in the season, so no need to panic. However, sports betting is now legal here in Colorado, and so I would strongly advise those Colorado Spurs fans against betting the farm on their team. I learned that hard lesson betting on my Southside heroes, the Chicago White Sox, and lost my villa on the French Riviera, not to mention my place on the Ile Saint-Louis in Paris. God, I miss my servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment