Sunday, February 5, 2023

Remembering Good Times At Coors Field


I ran across the above photograph the other day of my sister Susan and late brother-in-law George, taken years ago at Denver's Coors Field, and since the start of spring training is just 10 days away, decided to feature it today. I know this photograph was taken in left field, but other than that, I have no idea of the year, who was playing, or anything else about it, except that it looked like we were all having a good time. And it makes me look forward to the coming baseball season and going to the ball park, no matter how bad the Rockies play this year. And personally, I expect REALLY bad. But I am, after all, a natural pessimist, as anyone who has followed the Rockies throughout the years tends to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment