Saturday, February 25, 2023

The Farm House At Breckenridge Brewery


Yesterday afternoon my sister Susan and I stopped at the Farm House at Breckenridge Brewery, located in the Denver suburb of Littleton, to check the place out, and I must say, I was quite impressed. It is a large place, the bar of which can be seen in the photograph above, and features a sizable beer garden looking out at the Platte River, although since it is mid-winter, we decided to stay inside near the fireplace to sip our beers. I have been to their brewery up in Breckenridge, but until now never visited the one in Littleton, which is where they produce most of their beer. Breckenridge Brewery is now owned by Budweiser, but like Coor's Blue Moon Brewing Company, is left alone to produce their craft beers. We definitely will be back once the weather turns warmer and the beer garden is in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment