Saturday, April 11, 2020

Dave Barry Tackles The Coronavirus!



Or at least writes about it, anyway.  Desperate for something funny to read, I happened on a recent article by humorist Dave Barry in the Miami Herald.  Barry wrote a weekly column in that newspaper for many years, and then retired in order to do I don't know what.  However, he still writes the occasional column, usually during major events such as the Olympics, the Republican and Democratic National conventions, an annual year in review, and other potentially hilarious situations.  And I must say, as always, his latest piece on the coronavirus did give me a few laugh out loud moments, which we all need these days.  Be to check it out at https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241785841.html.  And by the way, the above photograph of Barry is a cropped version of the one I took of him at Denver's Tattered Cover Bookstore back in 2016.  He looks much older now.

No comments:

Post a Comment