Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Little Man!


My sister Susan wanted to celebrate New Year's Day with an ice cream cone, despite the cold, and so we headed over to Denver's Lower Highlands neighborhood (LoHi) to Little Man Ice Cream, seen in the photograph above. It was a pretty cold and dreary New Years Day, and so I was able to find a parking spot near Little Man pretty easily. Most of the time the place is crawling with hipsters, and parking is at a premium. Because of the weather, Susan did not want to venture out of the car, and so I went and got her the cone myself. It was the first time I have patronized the place, and the staff were pretty jolly and in the holiday spirit. And the scoops of ice cream were pretty generous, too. I don't know if that was because it was New Years Day, or the way it always is there, but I will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment