Monday, July 29, 2013

The First Annual Cheesman Park Art Fest


This past weekend was the first Cheesman Park Art Festival, held on the south end of the historic Denver park, and it was a great success.  The festival was much larger than I had expected, and featured artists from all over the country.  Despite the show's success, I have to note that neither Joe nor Carol - both talented artists as well as my former DU Bookstore coworkers - were displaying their art at the festival.  Are DU Bookstore artists not considered good enough for this festival?  Do we need to picket Cheesman Park? Should I make up some protest signs?  As regular Blog readers know, I just love stirring the pot.  It is one of my few pleasures in life.  Be sure to bring a lunch to the park, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment