Monday, July 1, 2013

What's The Deal With Camera Shyness?


After attending a very pleasant dinner party hosted by Linda and Darrel (see yesterday's Blog), I wanted to take a photograph of Valarie, my friend and former co-worker at the DU Bookstore, before she left for the evening.  I wound up having to actually chase her down in order to get the above photograph before she ducked into her car.  I also had to chase down Chris, another former co-worker, to get her photograph before she escaped into her car after a lunch with myself and Darrel a few months ago.  My own sister once told me that I should never even think about taking photographs of people.  If I didn't know better, I would start to believe they didn't want me to take their photograph.  Fortunately I know that can't possibly be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment