Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Alleys Are Evocative, But Evocative Of What?


My classic 1987 Honda Civic broke down Saturday afternoon, and so I have been car-less the past few days.  I still had to run some errands Sunday, so I wound up walking to the bank and then the post office. This gave me a chance to walk past Jordan's Irish Pub in order to see if they really did close their doors, or if they were just lying to me.  If I walked past and saw that it was business as usual, I would be pretty pissed. In any case, the place was indeed closed, and all the fixtures had been removed.  I then took the above photograph of the alley right next door.  I figured it was more artistic than a photograph of an empty storefront.  I am after all an artiste and have a reputation to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment