Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Nitty-Gritty On Highlands Ranch


I worked from 8:00 in the morning until 8:30 at night yesterday at my part-time job in Highlands Ranch, Colorado - a suburb just south of Denver.  I must admit that the views of the mountains from there are very nice.  During the daytime, Highlands Ranch seems very pleasant.  However, after the sun sets, it becomes a very cold, very dark, and very lonely place.  Not to put too fine a point to it, but I sense the presence of The Devil there - an indescribable feeling of total evil.  I am very sensitive to things like this these days, since lately I have been reading Steven King's novel The Stand.  In any case, if I were a Highlands Ranch resident, I would definitely bring this issue up at the next city council meeting.  Perhaps they could establish a Department of Exorcism or something.  In the meantime, I would strongly suggest that you don't go outside after sunset , Highlands Ranch people!

No comments:

Post a Comment