Friday, April 18, 2014

A Condo In Paradise


My sister and I have been renting the Stuart, Florida condo where our parents (seen above in a 1976 photograph) spent their retirement years.  Renting the place out has helped to pay the expenses, but on the down side, neither of us have been able to visit in almost 5 years.  Both my mother and father loved that condo and considered Stuart a paradise on earth.  Our current tenant has told us there are lots of problems with the unit, and since we have been unable to correct them, has decided not to renew the lease.  That means we will once again be able to spend some time down there, which I am very much looking forward to, although I am not looking forward to trying to fix the problems we have been unable to fix in the past.  To pay for the maintenance, I am hoping to work for the Mossad (Israeli Intelligence) on the weekends.  I've read most of Daniel Silva's books and now know the routine, and as I have said before, I think the Mossad has a major operation going down in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, one of my favorite towns.  Watch out terrorists!

No comments:

Post a Comment