Friday, April 11, 2014

Up Close And Personal With The Sawaya Law Firm (Offices)


I was walking downtown to the Union Station Light Rail stop after work yesterday and happened to pass the offices of The Sawaya Law Firm.  I know of them because Mike Sawaya is on the television about every five minutes these days here in Denver advertising his firm.  Now let me make it very clear: I have no intention of making any snide comments about personal injury lawyers for two very good reasons.  First, they would probably sue my pants off, and second, I think Sawaya is the most reputable of these type of attorneys.  Sawaya says in his ads that one of the main duties of their firm is to make sure the victim receives proper medical care and to make sure he or she recovers from their injuries.  This is in stark contrast to a rival attorney whose ad features a woman who only wants to know "what is my case worth?"   But back to my main point - Sawaya's offices are located in the Bailey Mansion at 16th and Ogden Streets here in Denver, a beautiful and historic old Queen Anne style mansion built in 1889.  Plus, it is also haunted, which to me is always a positive thing.  People who work there have reported hearing footsteps walking up behind them, and house painters who have labored there claim that the ghost or ghosts would remove the paint can lids each night.  Probably just the ghosts of injury lawyers past.

1 comment:

  1. Effective post. You know about family lawyers ? who is the best as a Divorce Lawyer. If need met him. Hope you will be happy. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete