Thursday, May 8, 2014

Early Edition Rocks!


One of my favorite television shows of all time is Early Edition.  It takes place in Chicago - my old home town - and is about a guy who gets tomorrow's newspaper today and spends his days saving the people he reads about in the news stories.  I liked it so much I even took photographs of the locales where the show was supposed to have taken place when I was in Chicago a few years ago and put them in my international best seller (seen in the photo above) titled The Journey Home: Returning to Chicago (http://www.blurb.com/b/1361398-the-journey-home-returning-to-chicago).  And I want to state emphatically that I am not a big fan of the show simply because the characters seem to spend most of their time drinking beer in a former Chicago Firehouse turned bar called McGinnty's, which they eventually wind up owning.  On second thought, maybe that is exactly why I like Earl Edition so much.

1 comment:

  1. So are you a Early Edition fan? Because its my favorite childhood show. God i would love to go to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete