Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pedicab Heaven


I went to the Colorado Rockies game after work last night, but had to leave at the top of the 9th inning in order to catch the 9:53 P.M. light rail train.  If I don't get home by 10:30 on weeknights, I turn into a pumpkin, and that is an ugly sight indeed.  Between arriving late and leaving early to these games, I am beginning to remind myself of a Dodgers fan.  In any case, as I was leaving the ballpark, I couldn't help but notice that there were something like 200 pedicabs waiting outside the gates to take fans the 3 blocks to the rail station.  Many of the fans at Coors Field seem to concentrate mostly on eating and drinking instead of the game, and therefore are too out of shape to make it there on their own.  By the way, the Rockies won with a walk-off home run in the bottom of the 9th inning. Wish I had been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment