Sunday, May 25, 2014

Visiting With Doug


I stopped by the Wizard's Chest in the upscale Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver yesterday to visit with my old friend and co-worker Doug.  Doug works as a Magician at the Wizard's Chest on Saturdays, in addition to his regular job as the Textbook Manager of University of Denver Bookstore. Doug is also a juggler, and as we watched a fellow employee juggle bowling pins in front of the store, I suggested he might try that too.  Doug replied that he would be able to juggle the pins about seven times before they wound up hitting him, one after the other, in the head.  Personally, I think that would be pretty entertaining, too.  Talk about drawing a crowd!  In any case, all is well with Doug, although he still refuses to have his photograph taken for this Blog.  Whenever I visit him, I have to resort to using photographs that I took years ago, such as the one above.  He still looks the same, except much older, of course.  Nice visiting with you, Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment