Friday, May 9, 2014

Waiting For News From Mozambique


It has been almost 3 months since Cheyanne - daughter of my friend Valarie and a Peace Corps volunteer in Mozambique - has posted anything on her Blog (www.timeinmozambique.blogspot.com).  The above photograph was posted on her Facebook Page, and shows (from left to right) Cheyanne, three of her students, and another Peace Corps volunteer preparing food to sell at a festival in the town where the college she teaches at is located.  This particular photograph had a caption attached, but most of her Facebook photos don't, and that has given me a great idea.  Until Cheyanne has the time to start posting on her Blog again, I plan to feature her Facebook photographs on my Blog every week or so and then add my own interpretation of them.  As Sherlock Holmes once said, from a single drop of water one can deduce the Nile. How far off could I possibly be interpreting a few photographs?

1 comment:

  1. Haha Dave! You won't have to resort to these measures because I have just posted a blog. There is another to come in the next week or so!

    ReplyDelete