Saturday, November 7, 2015

Greetings From San Diego!


Or more specifically, La Jolla.  After a rocky start finding my way to Uncle Jack's house last night in the dark (and hence this Blog posting being 10 to 12 hours late, we had a great day of sightseeing around town.  First we went up to Mount Soldad, which looks out all over the city of La Jolla, California (see above photograph of - from left to right - myself, my cousin Denise, and my Uncle Jack, taken by Denise's husband Paul), we visited the cliff's around La Jolla,  the beach at La Jolla Shores, and later Imperial Beach,  south of Coronado and not too far from the Mexican border.  We could have had Paul in the photograph if we asked one of members of the Hell's Angels, who were having some kind of ceremony up by the cross on Mount Soledad, to take it, but I was voted down.  No sense of adventure, these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment