Sunday, November 15, 2015

Horror In Paris


I try to keep this Blog light and breezy, but sometimes events take place in the world that can't be ignored, such as Friday night's wave of terror in Paris.  Unfortunately, I have no insight or wisdom to offer on the subject.  It is unbelievable to me that ISIS, al-Qaeda and the people and countries who support them believe that killing innocent people is justified, and even condoned by God.  How can this violence be stopped without the Western democracies uniting to eliminate any safe havens these terrorists occupy, which of course would be a difficult and bloody thing to accomplish.  I don't think it is possible to reason with fanatics, and so what other alternatives are there? All I can do is shake my head at the senselessness of it all, and offer my sympathy to France and to all the people affected by this terrible event.

No comments:

Post a Comment