Friday, November 6, 2015

Off To San Diego!


Today I am off to San Diego for a long weekend with my Uncle Jack ( seen in the photograph above on the right), my Cousin Denise (on the left), and Denise's husband Paul.  I took the above photograph last year over the 4th of July weekend, at the Hoyt Family reunion in Cannon Beach, Oregon.  As I recall, I took that photo early in the morning, with a mist still in the air, just before I left to take the bus back to Portland and from there fly back to Denver.  This year we were not able to get together in that magical little town, and so I am happy to get together with them in San Diego this weekend.  And after experiencing the first snowfall of the season here in Denver yesterday, I am definitely ready for a little warm weather.  This morning, if all goes well, before heading to my Uncle's place, I will be taking the ferry to Coronado, biking to the Hotel Del Coronado, and then biking along the beach up to La Jolla, mixing with my fellow beautiful people. Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment