Thursday, July 28, 2016

Falling Killer Trees - An Update







As I mentioned in a Blog post a few days ago, a massive tree crashed into a house several doors down from the bookstore where I work as a bookkeeper.  I took the photograph on the left a few days after the event, after all the leaves were removed and more of the damage could be seen.  And I am sure people will be shocked to learn that massive trees like this one are still falling in the Greater Denver area.















I saw on the news just last night that another huge tree fell onto a car in Niwot, Colorado, a small town north of here in Boulder County.  The tree destroyed the driver's car, but she kept driving and was able to get out from under the tree before she was killed.  And so beware - there are trees everywhere, just waiting for the right moment to attack.  Wear your crash helmet at all times - work, restaurants and bars, and especially at home.  You are not safe inside or out (as you can see from the photograph on the right), and many people could die.  Not that I'm being paranoid or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment