Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Visiting With Tristy


I got a call from Tristy, my old boss at the University of Denver Bookstore, a few weeks ago.  She wanted to catch up with what we have both been up to over the past few years, and also to see if I still had a copy of a photo collage I made sometime in the last century of various doors I had photographed in Paris.  And after a bit of a search, I did find it on a CD I had in a bookcase in my den.  As far as I know, there are only 3 (and now 4) copies of that photograph in existence.  It is, of course, worth a fortune.  I myself might have a copy, but since I have been living in the same building for almost 30 years, much of my stuff is packed away in my storage locker, closets, various drawers, and wherever else I can put the various items collected over a lifetime.  Perhaps when I retire, I can go through all that stuff, sort it out, and finally get organized.  Or perhaps just leave it for my heirs to deal with.  That seems like the most attractive option, at this point.  Good to see you again, Tristy.

No comments:

Post a Comment