Sunday, May 28, 2017

Fender Bender!


I was pulling out of my parking space at my condo yesterday afternoon to go to my part-time job at a local Denver grocery store and wound up hitting a car driving by.  I was sure I looked behind me to see if there was anyone there, and thought I was clear, but evidently wasn't.  The other driver said she saw my parking brakes on and speeded up to avoid me, so she must have been going pretty fast.  It was a rental car, and I suspect she was in town to attend a high school graduation taking place across the street at the University of Denver's Ritchie Center.  Which means, of course, that it is all DU's fault for renting out the space to that damn high school.  And by the way, the photograph above is of Denver's District 3 Police Station, conveniently located just around the corner from my condo, where I spent what seems like all of Sunday morning reporting the accident.   But I am not bitter.  As regular Blog readers know, not being bitter is one of my finest qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment