Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Pool Is Back!


As I have mentioned before on this Blog, the pool at my condo building is once again open after being closed for 3 years.  The HOA finally realized that it would cost far more to get rid of it than fix the leak it had, and it is now open, and open far earlier than it used to be.  In the past, building management waited until classes were over at the University of Denver, located just across the street, due to the propensity of some student residents to dive off the balconies of the building into the pool and seriously injure themselves.  Of course, to be honest, I have lived in this building 30 years and have never gone in the pool once.  But still, my condo's balcony is right over it, and it is very pleasant to just stand at the railing and look down over it.  And therefore, as far as I am concerned, the money fixing it was well spent.  Now bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment