Thursday, July 11, 2019

The July Mutt Of The Month



I ran across the July Mutt of the Month sitting patiently next to the tennis courts in Denver's Washington Park, waiting for it's owner to finish his or her tennis match and take it back home.  It was a very hot day, and I am happy to see that the owner left a water dish, so it would not get dehydrated in the heat.  Wash Park is the nicest park in Denver, and the homes surrounding it are very pricey, and so I imagine the dog in the photograph is probably a hipster, just like it's owner, living the good life without a care in the world.  On the other hand, as far as I can tell, every dog in Denver is living the good life, with Exhibit A being my sister's dogs Blackberry and Tutu . A dog's life, once considered the epitome of hardship, is now the epitome of luxury. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment