Monday, March 9, 2020

More On The DU Bookstore



Since I was getting all nostalgic in yesterday's blog post about the University of Denver Bookstore, where I worked for almost 30 years as the Finance Manager, today I decided to post a photograph of two of my former co-workers, hard at work in the bookstore's textbook office.   Doug (seen on the left) was one of the textbook buyers, and Dave (on the right) was the marketing coordinator for the store. After the university outsourced the store to Follett Higher Education Group, Doug was kept on as the textbook buyer, while Dave decided to start his own company selling healthful snacks to local food stores.  I have lost contact with Dave, but Doug is now happily retired from Follett and works at the Wizard's Chest here in Denver as a magician several times a week.  And probably still juggling, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment