Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The March Mutts Of The Month



I saw this month's mutts of the month tied up in front of Reivers, a long established restaurant located on Old South Gaylord Street here in Denver.  Regular blog readers will recognize the dog on the right - it is tied up in front of that place nearly every time I walk past.  I assume it is owned by one of the employees who works there, although it could be owned by an extremely loyal customer.  In the past, this dog has been pretty mellow, lying down on the sidewalk and quietly watching the world go by.  However, when I took the above photograph, it was up and barking at me as I walked by.  I imagine it was just being protective of it's little friend on the left.  And just last week, there was a third dog there, and that dog in the photo on the right was barking so furiously, I decided to skip taking a photo, for fear of my life.  However, I must say I am glad to see that it now has some friends to keep it company.  I just hope the owners bring out some bowls of beer now and then, to help those dogs savor the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment