Thursday, June 23, 2022

Tuk Tuk Tours!


I passed a Tuk Tuk tour when I was biking home from Lower Downtown Denver the other afternoon. They were stopping in front of some of the old Victorian mansions on Pennsylvania Street, where the rich and famous lived during the late 19th Century, including "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" of Titanic fame. These tuk tuks are brand new, made in Denver, and in addition to tours, can be used as taxis, just like in India. I think it would be fun to drive one of those things around, giving tours of the area, not to mention taking people to various destinations around town as fast as possible, just like they did in the film The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Ever since I saw the crazy tuk tuk scene at the start of that movie, I have wanted to replicate it. If not in India, then why not Denver? I'll be sure to put in an application to be a driver for that company first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment