Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Watching CFL Football With Mark


I watched the Toronto Argonauts play the British Columbia Lions with my friend Mark Sunday morning. The game took place Saturday night, but Mark recorded it so we could watch it the next day. Mark, seen in the photograph above along the Vancouver waterfront, is a BC Lions fan. I myself was rooting for Toronto, since I am rather nostalgic about spending vacations when I was young up in Ontario with my family. The BC Lions won the game 44 to 3, and the game was not as close as the score would indicate. Good thing I haven't downloaded one of those sports apps they advertise on television every minute or so, and started placing bets, even if they do say there is no way you can lose. After all, they can't say it if it's not true, right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment