Friday, March 24, 2023

Six Days Until The Start Of Regular-Season Baseball


It is a mere six days until the start of regular-season baseball games, and hopes run high for fans of every team. So far, nobody has lost a single game. I watched the final televised White Sox spring training game yesterday afternoon via MLB.com, although it took a while to figure out how to watch it on my Apple computer in the den, which I had to use due to circumstances beyond my control. Steve Stone and Jason Benetti were in mid-season form down at Camelback Ranch in Arizona, and I am looking forward to watching as many regular season games as possible this season. Last year, hopes were sky high for the Sox, but sadly, those hopes were dashed. This year, thanks to the loss of all-star first baseman Jose Abreu to free agency and closer Liam Hendricks to illness, expectations are much lower. But still, you just never know what will happen in baseball. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment