Sunday, December 31, 2023

It's New Year's Eve! Party Like It's 1994!






Which is the year I took the photograph on the left of my sister Susan's cat at her and my late brother-in-law George's townhouse up in Fort Collins. I can't recall the cat's name, but do remember she loved her traditional New Year's Eve bowl of Moet Champagne. And if she were still around today, I am sure she would wish you a Happy New Year, as do I. I hope you all have a great 2024. I know it looks like it might be a bit of a bumpy year, but it is time to step back and keep a positive attitude. And to achieve that, I suggest reading humorist Dave Barry's 2023 year in review. If he can make 2023 sound so funny, what do we have to fear about 2024? Find the article at https://www.yahoo.com/news/dave-barry-review-2023-ai-100000295.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment