Monday, December 4, 2023

The First Full Week Of December - The Holiday Season Is Here!


I was at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center this past Saturday afternoon, and the place was packed with shoppers looking for the perfect gifts for their friends and family. Cherry Creek is a very affluent Denver neighborhood, and so it is probably not the best place to hunt for bargains, which is what my game plan always entails. Although I have to say, I was very impressed by a brand new Maserati on display off the main concourse, courtesy of the Mike Ward dealership in Highlands Ranch, which I think would make a wonderful gift - a Maserati is the perfect car for running errands along the Front Range of Colorado. There is a Tesla dealership in the mall, too, for the more environmentally conscious consumer. I was very tempted to head to Santa's Flight Academy, as seen in the photograph above and located in the center of the mall, to ask Santa for one of those cars, but it looked like he was pretty busy. Plus, I suspect he probably had a panic button to summon security, and I still needed to get some errands done. Perhaps next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment