Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Four And Twenty Blackbirds. Plus A Damn Drone...


There are quite a few blackbirds that hang out at Stuart Beach, and the one in the photograph above thinks it is in charge. It will sit on one of the rafters above the tables and squawk on and on, no doubt expressing its disapproval of all the other birds, as well as the people sitting around in its domain. It was only when I looked at the photo after downloading it into my computer that I noticed that drone lurking above the beach. And to what purpose? Was it the lifeguards keeping watch on the swimmers, a police drone looking for suspicious people (I did see a Martin County Sheriff's cruiser in the parking lot), or simply someone checking out the sunbathers? Perhaps it was a photographer taking photos for their blog? How intrusive. What a slimeball. On the other hand, perhaps I should get a drone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment