Monday, February 26, 2018

Dusk In Fort Collins



I haven't seen any sunsets lately, since it has been pretty cold and snowy the past week, and so instead you are getting a Fort Collins dusk.  As I have said before, Fort Collins, home of Colorado State University, is a very pleasant town, with an attractive downtown called, appropriately enough, "Old Town."  It is filled with restaurants and bars and brew pubs, and is quite lively, as befits a university town.  The neighborhoods surrounding the downtown area are filled with tree lined streets and older, often historic homes.  I took the above photograph in one such neighborhood as I was driving to Los Tarascos' to have dinner with my brother-in-law George.  And yes - if I see a photo-worthy subject as I am driving down the street, I have no qualms about stopping the car and taking the shot.  Of course, it does get a little dicey on freeways, but the important thing is capturing the image, right?  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment