Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Bright Lights Of Fort Collins



I have been driving up to Fort Collins a lot these days to visit with my sister Susan and brother-in-law George, who are both dealing with health issues.  This past Sunday night I had pizza at the Old Chicago restaurant in downtown Fort Collins, and before going into the restaurant took the above photograph of the lights of Fort Collins.  It is a college town - the home of Colorado State University - and is therefore quite a lively place.  Old Town Fort Collins is an area of 19th century buildings with plenty of restaurants, brew pubs, and bars.  I think living close to downtown would be a lot of fun, but like many places in Colorado, pretty damn expensive.  Cheyenne, just 43 miles to the north, would be much cheaper, but then you would be living in Cheyenne, which I assume would not be nearly as much fun.  Nothing personal Cheyenne.

No comments:

Post a Comment