Thursday, February 1, 2018

Leased At Last!



I have been talking a walk around the block after lunch each day before going back to work, and on my way pass the building seen in the photograph above.  It is an older building, but looks nice, and is in an up and coming Denver neighborhood.  For many months there had been a sign out front advertising a one bedroom, one bath apartment for $1,050 a month, but yesterday I noticed the sign was gone.  I assume the place has been rented.  Now to me $1,050 for a one bedroom in an older building sounds a bit pricey.  Just next door to my condo building they are renting studios for $1,000 a month.  That sign has been out in front of that place for a long time, too.  And housing prices in Denver are out of control.  My friend Valarie recently checked out Pueblo, a small city in southern Colorado, and reports that you can buy wonderful houses there for a song.  Of course, you would be living in Pueblo, but it is still Colorado, right?  Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment