Friday, August 30, 2013

Prozac For The Primates?


I photographed the black crested macaque in the above photograph yesterday afternoon at the Denver Zoo. A mere week or so ago, this very monkey was glaring at me and throwing his body full force against the glass where I was standing.  Obviously the Denver Zoo has started giving this guy Prozac.  As a matter of fact, I bet that is why virtually all the animals at the Denver Zoo seem so lackadaisical.  Is it possible that the zoo is pumping Prozac into ALL their animals in order to keep them in line?  That would explain so much.  It is just like those old mystery movies where the evil doctor in the private psych hospital keeps his victims drugged to the gills to keep them prisoner.  I'm just saying that it is possible. Very possible. Somebody call PETA.

No comments:

Post a Comment