Friday, October 18, 2013

A Blast From The Past


I had to cancel my dinner with my friend Stuart last night because I was called in unexpectedly to my part-time job.  We had planned to get together at the History Bar on South Broadway here in Denver, which combines Colorado history and a bar.  As a matter of fact, I think that is Colorado's history.  In any case, in place of the Blog photograph I would have taken, I am using an oldie but goody (from 1982) of Stuart taken from my bestselling book, The Significance of the Ordinary (http://www.blurb.ca/b/271565-the-significance-of-the-ordinary).  I forgot just how wonderful this book is until I checked it out on the web site just now, but I digress. Yes, Stuart is wearing Groucho glasses in the photograph above and no, it was not Halloween. And Stuart is not crazy.  At least not any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment