Monday, December 14, 2015

Spectre


As I mentioned a few days ago, I was all set to see Spike Lee's new movie - Chi-Raq - until I found out it wasn't a documentary about the South Side of Chicago, but a drama based on an ancient Greek play.  I would tell you more about it, but I fell asleep reading the review.  Therefore, this past Saturday night I instead went to the Denver Pavilions on the 16th Street Mall to see the new James Bond movie, Spectre.  It was great.  It was just like a Rick Steves travel show, except much faster and far more violent.  The action moved from Mexico City to London to Rome to Austria to Tangiers and then back to London. And I still can't get over how much I resemble Daniel Craig, both physically and in his James Bond persona.  We could be twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment