Sunday, December 27, 2015

Stuart In Old Town Fort Collins


Before visiting my sister and brother-in-law for Christmas dinner Friday night, my friend Stuart and I stopped in Old Town Fort Collins to have a look around and take a few (which for me means about 200 or so) photographs.  It was around 18 degrees out, as befits a place a mere 45 miles from the Wyoming border, but who could complain about that on such a festive evening?  Well, Stuart, for one.  When we got to my sister and brother-in-law's townhouse, Stuart related our adventures to my very sympathetic sister, who has endured similar adventures and has often suggested my camera be taken away and smashed.  And as I mentioned in yesterday's Blog, when we went in it was perfectly clear, but when we came out there were 4 inches of snow on the ground.  A truly wonderful Christmas night atmosphere, unless you have to drive 75 miles back to Denver in it, of course.  Ho! Ho! Ho!, as I always like to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment