Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Two Days Until Christmas!


Yes - it is indeed time to start thinking about Christmas shopping, people.  You have two days left.  I started my own Christmas shopping last night at Denver's Cherry Creek Mall, whose Christmas tree is featured in the above photograph along with my sister Susan, sitting on Santa's Claus' lap (taken more than a few years ago, I might add.)  In any case, last minute shoppers rejoice.  The drugstore where I work (part of a national chain) will not only be open until midnight Christmas Eve (the shift that I am working), but also 7:00 A.M. until midnight Christmas Day.  You will be able to tell your family and guests that you are stepping out for a few minutes to buy cough drops and go get that Chia Pet or Veg-O-Matic for the person who has everything.  Far out, as we used to say back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment