Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Stand-In For Peter


The Santa Elf in the photograph above was given to my office-mate Peter by a co-worker, who claims it looks exactly like him.  I offered to bring in a Santa cap and take Peter's photograph wearing the cap and holding the elf, so that my Blog readers could judge the resemblance for themselves, but he refused.  I still can't figure out why so many people refuse to appear on this Blog after just one appearance, but whatever. Suffice it to say that the elf will continue to stand in for Peter whenever he is the subject of that day's Blog. One disturbing note is that this elf seems to move around the office a lot after everyone leaves for the day.  In the mornings I often find him on my chair, next to my computer monitor, etc.  Peter claims he is not moving it, however, and of course he wouldn't lie about something as serious as this  Pretty scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment