Sunday, January 10, 2016

Still More Snow...


I know I sound like a broken record, but is seems like we are getting a lot more snow around Denver than usual lately.  The other morning I took the above photograph on my drive to work.  The driving was pretty hazardous, especially when you are  taking photographs at the same time, which I suppose could be considered a bit of a risk.  Which is why I am probably one of the few people in Colorado who has some sympathy for a photographer in Estes Park who walked right up to a giant Elk, took a photograph,  and then promptly got gored.  I personally would have used a zoom lens and left a little room to run away, but perhaps the photographer did not have a zoom.  Or was just stupid.  But he did get the shot.  I assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment