Monday, January 11, 2016

The Crossing


I have just finished The Crossing, Michael Connelly's latest Harry Bosch novel. and I must say it is very good.  Connelly's books always seem to be uniformly excellent.  This time Bosch is working for his half brother, Micky Haller - the Lincoln Lawyer - to prove that Haller's client was framed for a gruesome murder.  I was given the book - signed by the author, no less - by my friend Randy, the Hachette Book Group's sales rep for Colorado.  Of course, not to be picky, but the book actually has Connelly's initials, not his signature, but why look a gift horse in the mouth?  I would still like to know, however, why Connelly can't just sign the book with his actually signature, like every other author.  Just lazy I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment