Monday, March 28, 2016

Dinner With Susan And George At The Farmhouse





I drove up to Fort Collins Saturday afternoon to have an early Easter dinner with my sister Susan and brother-in-law George at The Farmhouse, a fairly new, trendy restaurant in the eastern part of the city.  And thanks to daylight savings time, I was able to take a photograph of Susan and George during the daylight hours for the first time in months.






The Farmhouse is indeed located in an old farmhouse and the food is really good, but bring your wallet.  It is - to me - a bit pricey (my hamburger was $13.95, for example).  But then again, I usually go to sports bars when I go to restaurants, and so I am no judge when it comes to anything fancier.  So the next time you are in Fort Collins, give it a try.  And mention my name for a big discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment