Friday, January 13, 2017

One Week Away from A Trump Presidency


Today is Friday the 13th, and it is also exactly one week away from a Trump presidency.  A coincidence?  I think not.  After promising to unite a deeply divided America on election night, President Elect Trump went on a victory tour across the country to celebrate his victory, but only in the states he won - not in the states he lost to Hillary Clinton.  Does this strike you as a bit hypocritical, or is it just me?  In any case, Trump is tan, rested and ready to take office next week, and his supporters are beside themselves with joy. All I can say is I am damn glad I am not of draft age. At least for now.  And no, I did not take the above photograph.  If my own sister is willing to chase after me with a knife because of a bad photo, I can just imagine what this guy would do to me if I had taken that image.

No comments:

Post a Comment